PBS Kids Videos
Compatible with the iOS 8.0 and newer players, PBS Kids Videos are a new stream. The channel runs 24/7. It was also a recipient of the prestigious Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner (2017). While the app does not have any subscription charges attached to it, there is a small process that will let you watch and enjoy the videos. To watch what’s airing right away, you just have to tap on the ‘Live TV’ button. It has also won the Cynopsis Kids Imagination Award Winner for Best Educational App in the year 2012.
- The content of the app is child-safe and meant for viewing by all ages.
- Kids can watch videos and browse across choices at home, or anywhere else if they have a Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
- Every week, new videos introduced and every Friday new full episodes uploaded
- Besides, a ‘Weekly Pick’ is introduced to the child each week – it contains a set of educational videos that are fun; they comprise of math, science, reading and a lot more
- There are parent resources on the app that can be accessed under the ‘Grownups’ option
- PBS Kids Videos are available only across the United States due to license to service offer restrictions through pbs.org/activate.
About the Video App
- Get full episodes and kids from top PBS Kids Series on PBS Kids Videos
- Both parents and children can get thousands of free videos and watch them at anytime
- You just need to have access to a Wi-Fi or 3G connection to watch these from anywhere
- PBS Kids is also deemed as one of the most recommended education media brand for children
- Kids can explore new worlds and ideas through this medium
If users are stuck on the loading screen of the app
- Double-click the Home button from the main page of the device
- A list of background apps appears
- Look for PBS Kids Video app
- Select it and swipe up to entirely exit the app
For the iPad
- The video app for the iPad consists of educational content and some segments from the PBS Kids television shows
- All clips arranged neatly on a simple interface; clarity in app names
- Navigating through the apps will not be a problem
- Choose from the vertical scroll bar on the right where both parents and kids can browse through the shows
- Moreover, a slide-out menu also appears giving you a range of clips to choose from
- You can also look for parents’ information at the bottom corner that contains details about a specific show as well as other information
- Besides, the center of the screen is reserved for videos to play
- Get a larger letter-boxed version upon tapping the iPad since it fills the screen and removes the other menus
- Play in order from the menu and watch all of the selections
App for iPad contains
- Find all family shows on the PBS Kids Videos app service for the iPad
- Watch Sesame Street, Martha Speaks and health-based shows such as Fizzy’s Lunch Lab